In order to receive Contact hours from the attendance of Newbie Bootcamp, you will need to answer a few questions.
You will need to attest that you attended the whole day .
The scheduled agenda is as follows, please refer the the main schedule at travcon.org for the finalized copy.
Newbie BootCamp is designed for healthcare professionals in their first few years of traveling. Have confidence for your first (or next) travel assignment knowing that you have the foundational knowledge you need to thrive. It’s a full day and includes an exclusive lunch and cocktail party Sunday evening. You’ll walk out feeling inspired with a new sense of power!
- Pros & Cons: What is Traveling Like? From the perspective of two career travelers.
- Basics of Pay: What are you Worth? Breaking down the pay structure of a traveler.
- Secrets to Finding the Right Healthcare Travel Agencies.
- Submission Process & Interviews: Very different from what you’re used to!
- The Credentialing Process: Understanding what goes on behind the scenes
- Resource for Travelers: Websites, Chat Groups, Apps, and everything in-between to help you on the road.
- Expert Panel Discussion and Q&A
Cost: Included in Newbie Bundle Ticket (Comes with “Ask an Expert” lunch and an exclusive Cocktail Party)
Contact Hours: Up to 7
Location: Paris Conference Center
Thank you to the Newbie Sponsors for helping us keep the cost so low! LiquidAgents Healthcare, Medical Solutions, Core MedStaff, Kamana, Nomad Health, Fusion Medical Staffing & Premier Healthcare Staffing Solutions.