During the conference, attendees will:
1) Interview and identify at least two agencies that staff assignments in your specialty.
By the conclusion of the conference, attendees will be able to:
1) List three preparatory actions that you should complete before heading off to your healthcare travel assignment.
2) Identify two important ethical considerations that reflect on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers.
3) List three behaviors that reflect positively on the perceived professionalism of healthcare travelers.
4) Identify two traits that can positively affect communication with patients and colleagues.